[ Full MV ] រាំញីកែងជើង G Davith - Rom Nhi Keng Jerng RHM VCD Vol 224 khmer song new year 2016

A voyage via train is an intriguing background. It charms our brain and makes us glad. I got an opportunity to go to the wedding function of my companion the previous winter-season. My companion is inhabiting Lahore cantonment. I got seats held for the greater part of my loved ones individuals in the top of the line compartment from Peshawar to Lahore in a Super Express prepare. Upon the arrival of adventure, we rose at a young hour in the morning and set ourselves up for trip. We employed a rickshaw for our movement. It took very nearly a hour to achieve Peshawar City Railway Station. Additionally, we got into the train and discovered our seats adjacent to the windows. The train began to move gradually. At the point when the train crossed the stage, it accomplished quick speed bit by bit. Before long, it pursued quick and one and half hour, it achieved Attock city. I was conveying a few books, magazines and a daily paper with me. For quite a while, I and my companions read yet our psyches felt exhausted because of perusing. We looked outside through the window of the train, it gave us a beguiling sight. We saw lavish green fields, trees forests and backwoods from the window of the running train. We likewise saw ranchers furrowing in the fields. At that point my train achieved Rawalpindi Station. We had our supper here at the feasting slow down on the railroad stage. There was a great deal of surge. The peddlers and merchants were offering the foodstuffs and drinks. Before long, the gatekeeper blew his shriek and waved his green banner and the train began to move gradually. We got into our compartment and the train left the station.

Subscribe to get more videos :